Vena Amoris, Yourself This Time

 Vena Amoris: The Vein Of Love

Hi, 

Ladies of today and the future,

I hope you all are doing well, I hope that you love yourself a little more. 

I would start by telling you a few things I follow to remind myself that I love myself, 

(yes you have to remind) :

 1. Pretend that you love yourself if you don't.

 2. You must practice love for yourself if you think you do.

 3. You have to be reliant on your love, even if your partner loves you, and you are somehow surrounded by the most loving people.

You might think what is this absurd request, but trust me if you do not wake up and use your WhatsApp feature to text your own self before texting "That one" consciously, my lady you are losing yourself. 

Now the question  might pop up why am I referring this letter to ladies, following are a few reasons:

1. Since a very young age we are taught to impress our father, then our brothers, then soon we condition ourselves to live according to the men in our life, no not finger-pointing at them, not at all, but a simple fact I'm trying to point out here is "we are reliant on them, we change our houses, we start with our parents then our in-laws, it feels like "No Country For Ladies".

2. We were unknowingly conditioned to eat after everyone else, serve food to everyone before ourselves, and take care of the family before we could take care of ourselves.

3. Blamed, we were often blamed for any mishap, we were not loved enough, and we always had to perform according to the scenario to score love.

4. The play game, we were played a lot, by guys who think they are super cool if they cheat, so we were in a way compared to that other lady, it's demeaning, and traumatizing and remains with us for the rest of our lives.

I'm sure there are loads, you men are dealing with, but for now, I'm gonna talk about the Women.

There is a lot to write here but I would move on from Why to How!

1. Text yourself- I Love You .....(Your name)..... 

2. Mirror Talk- "I love myself", "I love every part of my body", "I deserve better" and so on.

3. Notes For the Day- "I can and I will" remind yourself daily through writing quotes, not the quotes you find online, but small notes to your powerful self.

4. BUY YOURSELF A RING- Marry yourself before marrying, engaging with someone else, and wear it on the ring finger, "You own yourself"!

Love Yourself, Own that Vein.



It's You Afterall!

Love S.





Comments

Popular Posts