Ye Ladoo Apke Liye: Blessed With A Baby Boy

 It's A Mesmerizing Feeling They Say

Being pregnant is a live altering experience many have claimed, but what we have not discussed is that it all depends on the end result which is the Product Created Inside Your WOMB - Guess what it should be "A boy", otherwise all those months of growing, and nurturing a human inside you would be futile. The product could not be defective with a part of a lady at all, if that's the case the mesmerizing would be your worst nightmare that never ends. 





Ladoos Or No Ladoos?

Family planning says that you should be producing 2 children who will be replacing you two as an adult, It's economically viable, and each of the children gets their personal living punching bags (pun intended) but when do we actually stop producing kids in reality?
A boy child is often welcomed with open arms and the positive energy could be felt all around with people congratulating the happy couple, the grandparents are celebrating it by organizing pooja ceremony, ladoo distribution and whatnot, I do not disagree that after spending a fortune on organizing a wedding party, parents with a newborn boy child spend another half of the fortune to mark the pious occasion. 
It's needless to say that a girl child brings in consolatory texts, condolences and a hope. 
The hope entails "Better luck next time".

I have suffered all those derogatory remarks so for a fact I'm not in that crowd, but how many of us really know how does it feel when people make your existence a living remorse? 
I have no idea what kind of a mother I will turn out to be but I know for a fact, My baby girl will never have to feel that I did a great job keeping her. I would never make her life "which was saved", she will not be a so-called "rescue child", she will be herself and as I want to name her she will be "DURGA", her own self. 



I wish there are people out there who could empathize with me. 
We have a planet to save and trust me saving our planet is a very difficult task, so let's just wrap up this problem and start afresh with your "baby" or maybe just you. 



From one Future Parent To Another 
With Love S. 




Comments

Popular Posts